Work Life Admin
Working for yourself or in a small business means you very often end up doing everything to keep the business running. Admin is probably not your main skill (that will be whatever your business is) so you may find that work / life balance everyone talks about is very work biased working late catching up on paperwork! Chadwick’s Admin offer a free consultation with you in your business, talking through your current processes and procedures and how your office and admin is run. We will then highlight the admin tasks we believe we can carry out to give you back some time and help make that work / life balance work. The sort of tasks we can do include:
- Arrange, facilitate and administer both regular meetings and one-off events
- Diary Management booking in regular appointments with your customers
- Create a schedule of important events such as insurance renewals and either remind you to do them or do them for you.
Home Life Admin
Admin isn’t just all about the office. Sometimes your home life needs organising too. Maybe your kitchen table is groaning under junk mail, empty envelopes, unpaid bills and notes from school, or maybe you just need to get your diary in order to make sure you don’t miss all the important deadlines in life such as paying the car tax and making sure you’ve got holiday insurance to cover the family summer trip. We can help by decluttering all the paper and electronic files in your home and create a diary of tasks to ensure you don’t miss any deadlines. If you decide you would rather someone else did the paperwork and admin, we can also carry out tasks such as:
- Book appointments (visits from tradesmen, dentist, doctors etc)
- Fill in forms and paperwork
- Mail shot out invitations (parties, Weddings etc).
- Print off address labels for Christmas cards
As a trained Celebrant Sue has a working knowledge of Weddings and all that goes in to arranging them.
Whilst we aren’t Wedding Planners we can help with the basic logistics of organising your own wedding such as:
- Processing all the changes a bride makes if she changes her name
- Keeping a track of budget spent
- Reminding you to make the various payments required
- Ensuring everything is in place with the suppliers you have booked.
We can also help out those people who run businesses in the Wedding Industry with tasks including:
- Diary Management making sure you don’t miss important dates & meetings
- Processing payments and credit control (we have experience of QuickBooks and Xero)
Prices are £25 per hour with a minimum ad-hoc booking requirement of 3 hours or an agreed monthly retainer package. Contact us for a free face-to-face one hour consultation during which time we will assess which of our services is best for you and discuss a quotation. We always tailor the services provided bespoke to your company.
Did you know..
35.7 million days a year are lost (15 days per worker) looking for missing paperwork.
You feel tired..
because mess saps your energy as your brain doesn’t know where to focus its attention.
Your computer can be just as cluttered as your office. We can sort the digital files too!
Time is money..
Let us keep your diary in shape so you don’t miss appointments, deadlines or renewal dates.